The Bay Area's most gorgeous hike and ride - on the Ridge Trail through Marin and across the Golden Gate.
Save the Date: April 22, 2017
Registration opens in February
Our signature fully-supported event is great fun and raises money to help open more miles of Ridge Trail!
ABOUT RIDGE TO BRIDGE:
Hikers, runners, bikers and equestrians can all join the fun, with moderate to challenging options. Those on foot and wheels will be shuttled from the Presidio Main Post in San Francisco across the iconic Golden Gate Gate Bridge to their trailhead, and take a one-way trip back to the Presidio. Those on horses ride a gorgeous loop in Marin. Everyone enjoys tasty snacks and drinks at staffed rest stops and gathers for a catered trail-side lunch!
WHAT YOU'LL ENJOY AT RIDGE TO BRIDGE
- Shuttle transportation for hikers and bikers, for a one-way journey
- Healthy delicious buffet lunch at Tennessee Valley and tasty snacks and water at staffed rest stops
- Ridge to Bridge SWAG
- Detailed maps and route description; guides, sweeps, and safety support
- Traveling the trail at your own pace and enjoying camaraderie with other hikers and riders
- Satisfaction of going the distance and raising $ to build more Ridge Trail!
HIKE AND RIDE OPTIONS:
Hike or Run:
Shuttle north in the morning and hike back south on a 26, 20, or 15 mile hike. DOWNLOAD 2016 MAP HERE
Hike north in the morning and shuttle back after lunch on a 10 mile hike. DOWNLOAD 2016 MAP HERE
Mountain Bike (mix of single-track, fire roads and pavement). DOWNLOAD 2016 BIKE MAP HERE
• Endurance 41 mile, 5,500 ft of climbing.
• Advanced 25 mile, 2,500 ft of climbing.
Equestrian Ride. DOWNLOAD 2016 EQUESTRIAN MAP HERE
• 9-mile loop, with many more miles if you like.
This brand-new application from Trailhead Labs (powered by Ridge Trail staff) features maps of the Ridge to Bridge routes so you can navigate with your smartphone GPS, even without a signal! There are great features like elevation profiles and "trail vision". Plus, explore and navigate maps of all the Ridge Trail sections!
Download for iPhone here (free)
We reserve Rob Hill Campground in the Presidio, so you can camp Friday before or Saturday after your Ridge to Bridge adventure. (Free!)
- $250 raised – A commemorative poster
- $500 raised – A framed commemorative poster
- $1000 and up will win prizes such as: An REI Outdoor trip for two, REI backpacks, tents, chairs, sailing lessons, a moonlight paddle, a HipCamp stay and more.
If you cancel your registration by April 18, we will refund the amount of your registration fees minus $20, which will remain as a tax-deductible donation to the Ridge Trail Council.
Sponsorships available, contact Events@RidgeTrail.org
THANKS TO OUR 2016 SPONSORS: