The Bay Area's most gorgeous hike and ride - on the Ridge Trail through Marin and across the Golden Gate.
SATURDAY APRIL 25, 2015
Our signature fully-supported event is great fun and raises money to help open more miles of Ridge Trail!
Not a member? You can also join or renew your membership with registration at a special rate.
2015 RIDGE TO BRIDGE REGISTRATION RATES
ABOUT RIDGE TO BRIDGE:
Hikers, runners, bikers and equestrians can all join the fun, with moderate to challenging options. Those on foot and wheels will be shuttled from the Presidio Main Post in San Francisco across the iconic Golden Gate Gate Bridge to their trailhead, and take a one-way trip back to the Presidio. Those on horses ride a gorgeous loop in Marin. Everyone enjoys tasty snacks and drinks at staffed rest stops and gathers for a catered trail-side lunch!
HIKE AND RIDE OPTIONS:
2015 Maps will be sent out in early April! Click the links below to check out last year's maps.
• 26, 20, and 15 miles. Shuttle north in the morning and hike back south. DOWNLOAD MAP HERE
• 10 miles. Hike north in the morning and shuttle back after lunch. DOWNLOAD MAP HERE
Mountain Bike (mix of single-track, fire roads and pavement):
• Endurance 41 mile, 5,500 ft of climbing
• Advanced 25 mile, 2,500 ft of climbing
DOWNLOAD BIKE MAP HERE
• 9-mile loop, with many more miles if you like. DOWNLOAD EQUESTRIAN MAP HERE
We've reserved Rob Hill Campground in the Presidio, so you can camp Friday before or Saturday after your Ridge to Bridge adventure. (Free!)
Get your friends to sponsor your hike or ride! Or create a fundraising team with your friends and fellow participants. Fundraising for Ridge to Bridge is optional, but we've made it easy and fun with user-friendly tools so you can get creative. To get started, log into the Fundraising Center. From there, you can customize your Fundraising page, adjust your goal, easily email friends and family to request their support, and track progress toward your fundraising goal. We have some great incentive prizes for top fundraisers, including a 1-night stay at beautiful Cavallo Point Lodge in Sausalito, and gear from REI and Sports Basement.
WHAT YOU'LL ENJOY AT RIDGE TO BRIDGE
- Shuttle transportation for hikers and bikers, for a one-way journey
- Healthy delicious buffet lunch at Tennessee Valley and tasty snacks and water at staffed rest stops
- Ridge Trail Bandana
- Detailed maps and route description; guides, sweeps, and safety support
- Traveling the trail at your own pace and enjoying camaraderie with other hikers and riders
- Satisfaction of going the distance and raising $ to build more Ridge Trail!
If you cancel your registration by April 19, we will refund the amount of your registration fees minus $20, which will remain as a tax-deductible donation to the Ridge Trail Council.
THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS: