The Bay Area's most gorgeous hike and ride -
on the Ridge Trail through Marin and across the Golden Gate.
Saturday April 27, 2013
Our signature fully-supported event is great fun and raises money to help build more Trail!
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
If you've already registered and want to manage your fundraising, click here!
Fundraisers can earn great prizes, including a stay at Cavallo Point Lodge, kayak tour or rock climbing class with the Bay Area REI Outdoor School, a Saris Bicycle Works bike rack, CycleOps bike trainer and gear from REI!
To sponsor a Ridge to Bridge participant with a donation, click here!
EVENT DAY INFORMATION
Ridge to Bridge is a spring tradition, featuring spectacular views of the Pacific coastline, Marin Headlands, Sausalito, San Francisco Bay, Golden Gate Bridge and the city skyline.
Hikers, runners, bikers and equestrians are all invited, with moderate to challenging options offered. Those on foot and wheels enjoy a shuttle and a point-to-point adventure, crossing the iconic Golden Gate Bridge (on opposite sides of the Bridge this year!); equestrians ride a gorgeous loop in Marin. Everyone feasts on a delicious Trail-side lunch!
Ridge to Bridge Participants Will Enjoy:
• A memorable day on super-scenic Ridge Trail!
• A shuttle for hikers & bikers, for a 1-way journey
• Gourmet buffet lunch in a gorgeous setting
• Tasty snacks and water at staffed rest stops
• A 2013 Ridge to Bridge T-shirt
• Guides and sweeps, or
• Travel the trail at your own pace
• Cameraderie with other hikers and riders
• The satisfaction of raising $ to build more Ridge Trail!
• 26, 20 and 15 miles
• 10 miles New! Hike to lunch and take a shuttle back!
Mountain Bike (mix of single-track, fire-roads & pavement):
• Endurance 41 mile, 5500' ft of climbing
• Advanced 25 mile, 2500+' ft of climbing
Camping: We've reserved Rob Hill Campground in the Presidio, so you can camp out before or after the hike.
Registration Fees: Hikers and Cyclists
$100 Bay Area Ridge Trail Council members (until February 28)
$115 General Registration (March 1 - April 7)
$125 Late Registration (April 8 - April 22)
Student Fee (under 25 with ID at check-in): $50
Thank you to our Sponsors!!