We’ve built 390 hard-earned miles and are working furiously to open the last 160. Creating, protecting and promoting this wonderful trail is a monumental task. With a gift of $1,500 or more you can help by adopting a section of the Ridge Trail. You can adopt the trail in your name or honor a friend, family member, colleague, corporation, or organization.
If you are a corporation find out how you can combine this with a sponsorship or Agency Membership to get the most for your donation dollars.
A one-year adoption includes:
- Certificate with the honoree’s name and trail section
- Honoree listing on our downloadable, printable maps
- Honoree listing on our website
- A guided hike for up to 15 people on the honoree’s section of the trail OR
- Volunteer project or presentation to group by one of our Trail Directors, subject to approval
Please see the maps section of our website for a complete listing of trails.