What you’ll enjoy on a Ridge to Bridge Ride
on April 18, 2020:
RIDGE TO BRIDGE is Cancelled!
We hope that everyone in the Bay Area remains as safe and healthy as possible. To help stop the spread of COVID-19, all Ridge Trail spring events are cancelled through May 15.
This is an unprecedented situation for the Bay Area Ridge Trail Council. Therefore it will take us some time to figure out processes to take care of all participants, including refunds. Thank you for your patience and support. Please stay tuned for next steps.
If you have questions please email email@example.com
- Healthy delicious buffet lunch at Tennessee Valley
- An exclusive Ridge Trail merchandise item
- Columbia Sportswear Company–a renowned outdoor retailer-will give you access to their newly expanded employee store. Entrance to the store will provide you employee pricing for all your outdoor needs from outerwear to sleeping bags to tents.
- Detailed maps and route description
- Riding the trail at your own pace and enjoying camaraderie with others.
- Satisfaction of going the distance and raising money to build more Ridge Trail!
- 8.5 Mile Equestrian loop in Tennessee Valley, 9:30am
- Elevation gain / loss: +1605′ / -1602′
Registration Fee: $59
Ridge Trail Council membership is NOT included with event registration.
Check in Location: Gerbode Valley Trailhead.
Check in Time: Arrive 9am – 9:30am for 10am departure.
Map: Click Here for the equestrian map
Fundraising is optional, but it is easy to set a goal and create a fundraising page to help raise money to build more miles of Ridge Trail. Fundraisers who reach certain milestones will win coveted prizes such as:
All donors and fundraisers: Pass to the Columbia employee store
All Ridge to Bridge participants: Ridge Trail Hat
$25 raised: Previous prize plus Ridge Trail Coaster or poster
$50 raised: Previous prize plus Ridge Trail t-shirt
$100 raised: Previous prize plus Ridge Trail bandanna
$250 raised: Previous prize plus Ridge Trail double wall tumbler
$500 raised: Previous prize plus Ridge Trail fanny pack
$1000 raised: Previous prize plus REI Flash 18 pack and entered into raffle for a free night stay the the Presidio Lodge.
After registering, you will be prompted to create a fundraising page – then you can reach out to your trail-loving friends, family, and colleagues and raise some money for the trail!
Please check out our FAQs or contact Events@Ridgetrail.org with any questions.
Sorry, we can’t accommodate refunds this year, but if you would like to transfer your registration to another person, we are happy to help.