What you’ll enjoy on a Ridge to Bridge Ride
on April 18, 2020:
RIDGE TO BRIDGE is Cancelled!
We hope that everyone in the Bay Area remains as safe and healthy as possible. To help stop the spread of COVID-19, all Ridge Trail spring events are cancelled through May 15.
This is an unprecedented situation for the Bay Area Ridge Trail Council. Therefore it will take us some time to figure out processes to take care of all participants, including refunds. Thank you for your patience and support. Please stay tuned for next steps.
If you have questions please email email@example.com
- Shuttle transportation for a one-way ride on the Ridge Trail
- Healthy delicious buffet lunch at Tennessee Valley and tasty snacks and water at staffed rest stops
- An exclusive Ridge Trail merchandise item
- Columbia Sportswear Company–a renowned outdoor retailer-will give you access to their newly expanded employee store. Entrance to the store will provide you employee pricing all your outdoor needs from outerwear to sleeping bags to tents.
- Detailed maps and route description; guides, sweeps, and safety support
- Biking the trail at your own pace and enjoying camaraderie with others.
- Satisfaction of going the distance and raising money to build more Ridge Trail!
- Changes for 2020: Check our FAQ page
All participants meet at Horseshoe Bay / Fort Baker to be shuttled out to their starting point. Rides follow the Ridge Trail from trailheads in Marin back to Fort Baker on a mix of single-track, fire roads and pavement.
Endurance: 37 miles, +5725′ / -5800′. Ride from Samuel P. Taylor State Park to the Presidio
• Bike Shuttle leaves at 7:15 AM
Advance: 20 mile, +2775′ / -4250′. Ride from Pantoll Ranger Station to Fort Baker
• Bike Shuttles leaving at 9:30 AM
Check in Location: Horseshoe Bay / Fort Baker.
Check in Time: Arrive 30 mins before shuttle departure for check in.
Registration Fee: $149 for 37 mile and 20 mile ride
Maps: Click Here for bike maps
Fundraising is optional, but it is easy to set a goal and create a fundraising page to help raise money to build more miles of Ridge Trail. Fundraisers who reach certain milestones will earn coveted prizes.
All donors and fundraisers: Pass to the Columbia employee store
All Ridge to Bridge participants: Ridge Trail Hat
$25 raised: Previous prize plus Ridge Trail Coaster or poster
$50 raised: Previous prize plus Ridge Trail t-shirt
$100 raised: Previous prize plus Ridge Trail bandanna
$250 raised: Previous prize plus Ridge Trail double wall tumbler
$500 raised: Previous prize plus Ridge Trail fanny pack
$1000 raised: Previous prize plus REI Flash 18 pack and entered into raffle for a free night stay the the Presidio Lodge.
After registering, you will be prompted to create a fundraising page – then you can reach out to your trail-loving friends, family, and colleagues and raise some money for the trail!
We reserve Rob Hill Campground in the Presidio, so you can camp Friday before or Saturday after your Ridge to Bridge adventure. ($10 each night!). Register for camping when you register for Ridge to Bridge.
Our friends at the Presidio Lodge are offering a discount to participants who would like to stay the night before or after Ridge to Bridge visit the Presidio Lodge website and use the promo code “R2B” to see your special rates.
Please check out our FAQs or contact Events@Ridgetrail.org with any questions.
Sorry, we can’t accommodate refunds this year, but if you would like to transfer your registration to another person, we are happy to help.