NEW! Adopt Your Favorite Trail
Do you have a favorite section of Ridge Trail, one you return to again and again for its iconic views, to experience nature, or for the sheer fun of riding or hiking on it? Now, you can adopt that section and put your name on it—virtually!
Now, with a gift of $1,500 or more you can choose any section of the Ridge Trail and be a named sponsor on the website and printable map for one year. You can choose to honor a friend, family member, or colleague. Unlike a highway, we can’t put up a sign with your name on the trail, but anyone who downloads and prints the map will see that it is a sponsored section. And we’ll also honor all sponsors in RidgeLines, our printed newsletter, and our annual report.
We can also arrange a guided outing on “your” section of the trail for you and your guests, and if interested, we might be able to plan a stewardship workday.
Thanks to those who have adopted these Ridge Trail sections (starting at the Golden Gate Bridge and proceeding clockwise):
• Marin Headlands—Golden Gate Bridge to Tennessee Valley - In memory of Barbara Weitz, by Bill Long
• Mount Tamalpais State Park Ridge Trail - Mark Jon Bluth
• Anthony Chabot Regional Park - The Blackman Family
• Independent School to Five Canyons and North Garin - Gary Cook
• Skyline Ridge and Russian Ridge Open Space Preserves - in honor of Jean Rusmore, by the Walkie-Talkie Hiking Group
• Windy Hill Open Space Preserve - Adopted by Richard Rowland
• Sweeny Ridge to Milagra Ridge - Adopted by WePay in memory of André Brutus
• Saratoga Gap to Skyline Ridge - Adopted by Sempirvirens Fund
• Tilden Regional Park to Redwood Regional Park - Adopted by GU Energy Labs
Call or email Eileen Morris to select your trail (415) 561-2595 or email@example.com