on the Ridge Trail through Marin and across the Golden Gate.
Saturday April 27, 2013
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
1. Choose your outing (i.e.: 6:00 am 26-mile hike, 7:30 am bike ride)
2. If you are joining or creating a Team, know the Team name.
3. Fundraising is optional (though very easy, with customized web pages and helpful tools). If you choose not to fundraise, set your fundraising goal to 0.
4. Members can register up to 3 guests.
* Current members are individuals who have donated within the past 12 months. To renew your membership, go to www.ridgetrail.org, or you can call the Ridge Trail office at 415-561-2595 to check your membership status.
2013 Ridge to Bridge Options
26-mile hike at 5:30 am - FULL
26-mile hike at 6:00 am - FULL
26-mile hike at 6:30 am - JUST ADDED!
20-mile hike at 7:00 am
20-mile hike at 7:30 am
15-mile hike at 8:00 am
15-mile hike at 9:00am
10-mile hike at 9:00am
Mountain Bike Rides:
Endurance 41-mile bike ride at 7:30 am
Advanced 25-mile bike ride at 8:30 am
9-mile loop, with many more optional miles to choose from
* 26-mile hike waitlist: Please complete registration process and select "26-mile hike waitlist" as your event option. There is no charge to be placed on the waitlist. We will contact you if space becomes available, or if there is enough demand to add another bus.
Ridge to Bridge participants enjoy a memorable day on the scenic Ridge Trail, shuttle for hikers and bikers, gourmet buffet lunch, t-shirt, maps, guides and sweeps and the satisfaction of raising funds to build more Ridge Trail!
Hikers and Cyclists:
$100 Bay Area Ridge Trail Council members (until February 28)
$115 General Registration (March 1 - April 7)
$125 Late Registration (April 8 - April 25)
Registration Fees: Equestrians
$65 Bay Area Ridge Trail Council members (until Februrary 28)
$75 General Registration (March 1 - April 7)
$75 Late Registration (April 8 - April 25)
Student Fee (under 25 with ID at check-in): $50
Please note: A separate registration is required for each participant. Our apologies for this inconvenience.
Camping at Rob Hill Campground
Extend your Ridge to Bridge experience by camping in San Francisco's only overnight campground! The Presidio Trust is permitting a limited number of Ridge to Bridge participants to camp at their Rob Hill Campground (free!) the nights before and after Ridge to Bridge. Roll out of your tent not-as-early Saturday morning and stroll over to the Main Post to check in! Then spend Saturday evening swapping stories from the day with fellow hikers and riders. You may choose to camp one or both nights.
Click here to reserve your camping spot at Rob Hill Campground. Please note that this is a separate process from the Ridge to Bridge registration.
Thank you to our Sponsors!!